Saturday, August 2, 2008

California's Governor Fails

I contacted Governor Schwarzenegger since RBNA is located in Santa Monica, CA. Haven't heard a word back from him but after my research on the Internet it is my belief he and Mateschitz are very good pals.

Here is one comment from a news source: "For Schwarzenegger has had a long and lucrative relationship with the Austria-produced Red Bull and its founder, Dietrich Mateschitz."

Afterall they are fellow Austrians. Mateschitz even has a cigar room named after Arnold, so I really don't think we can expect any help from Arnie!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hear people in CA don't really like Arnold anyway. Maybe it's time for all Californians to elect someone that will help in matters like this.

Just because they are friends should not mean he can't help you.

Seeing Red In California said...

I know a lot of people are very unhappy about the way things are in CA but as far as Red Bull goes Arnie should pick up the phone and tell his good buddy to do the right thing.

After learning about Arnie's and Mateschitz's close relationship I have some strong concerns as to why I was asked to send a detailed letter explaining everything. I wonder if Arnie wanted it to give to his buddy.

Anonymous said...

Just posted to your other blog and wanted to know what good Schwarenegger is anyway? Did you really think he would help you? Has he really done anything for CA?

He is just another rich, greedy dude like the owner of Red Bull.

Go over his head and let the people of CA know that your own governor, who is good friends with this guy, won't help you. I bet this won't go over well with the people.

Anonymous said...

Arnold doesn't give a shit about anyone much less CA.

Seeing Red In California said...

Anonymous I think you are right. Anything for fame and fortune.